Thursday, June 1, 2017

Long Time Coming

It's been a year, since I've even logged in to my blog. You're welcome my friend.
Funny thing is, I've been thinking about getting back to it. Mostly because I've not been sleeping well. Part of it is working nights. Part of it is stressing over too many things. Often times I wake up, when I should still be sleeping, my mind will start thinking about too many things, too fast, and with no end in sight. Something I've found that helps slow it down, so I can go back to sleep, is writing poetry in my head, precisely about whatever it is I'm fretting over.   I really should get up and write them down, but I don't. If I try to recreate them later, I fail. I haven't written poetry in ages. I'm not even sure if I'm any good at it, or if I ever was. All I know is it's helping. Maybe one of these days I'll delight all of you with my poetic musings. However, today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment