Friday, June 4, 2010

I"m No Longer Your Prisoner!!!!


As of today, Tony and I are credit card debt FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yup, no longer a slave or prisoner to that ball and chain of credit card debt.
I did have to rob our savings account to make it happen today, but I figured it wasn't worth earning small interest on that money when I was paying bigger interest on the last and final credit card. So it's done, and I feel like throwing a party!
Now I have to start saving money back into the savings account (it's our escrow account and what we use to pay taxes at the end of the year, and auto insurance throughout the year) and also save money to buy a mini-van. Yes, I'm finally giving in and am willing to be a mini-van mom. UGH!

3 comments:

  1. Go Liz!!!! So proud of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that is seriously amazing. you're my hero, I swear it. and have you seen the video "swagger wagon"? it's a suburban couple rapping about how awesome their mini van is. it's on youtube, check it out. maybe it will help you reduce the "ugh" factor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!...and the mini van is part of life, i will say they have their perks though, you know you can fit a whole sheet of dry wall in one?...and its a tad "cooler" than a 12 passenger. (sorry Amber)

    ReplyDelete