Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh Woe is Me....

I must first write a disclaimer. I love being at home with my children, and am truly blessed in so many ways.
 Today though.......

 I didn't sleep well at all last night, and lack of sleep makes me a cranky person. So today, with the weather so gloomy outside, and my lack of sleep, I'm not feeling very grateful. So I'm venting.

My hips hurt, my butt hurts. This means I can't lay down very long, I can't sit very long, or even walk around too much. Absolutely not cool.

Everything at this point is giving me heartburn, so even though I'm hungry, I don't want to eat. When I do, I regret it, either instantly, or within the hour.

I keep having lots and lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, and for some reason am really frightened of something happening that causes me to loose Abigail. Normal paranoia I know, but still I'm on edge when I can't remember the last time I felt her move.

It's rained enough, and then stopped raining enough that the kids wanted to play outside. So I let them. Then they tracked mud and sand in the house.

Guess I should be grateful that I have a house, since a lot of people just hours from me lost everything they had in a tornado. I am, but I still don't want to clean up the mess, cuz it makes my hips and belly hurt more.I should also be grateful that I haven't lost any loved ones from this nasty weather either. I am, just wish they would leave the sand outside.

Oh well, mess, here I come. Then maybe it's my nap time.

2 comments:

  1. It is understood, that while we gripe about what we are stewards over, we still love and appreciate all they mean to us. Take it easy, find a swimming pool and have it take some pressure (literally) off you. Leave the kids with Tony ;)

    ReplyDelete