Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Handy Manley!

Ok, so you know those honey-do lists that get piled up? Well I'll be honest and say my honey-do list is kinda long. Especially now that I'm home enough to notice the things that need to be done or fixed, and enough that they can get on my nerves. Well, since Tony will not be home til Feb 15th-ish, I decided to fix something that was really bothering me.
I installed a dead-bolt lock.
No I didn't have to drill the hole or anything fancy like that, but just imagine this picture (I should have taken a before and after shot, sorry) with a hand towel shoved into the dead-bolt space. Yeeaaaah. That was to keep the cold air out. It's not like I was worried about robbers and looters in good old Osborn, but come on...how much more white trash fancy does it get!?!
So I went to the store, and bought the cheapest dead-bolt lock, so I wouldn't have to mess with the door knob, and I installed it....ALL BY MYSELF! See, I am handy! Thank you Tony, for the use of your cordless drill! (:

1 comment: