Sunday, April 11, 2010

At the Park

When I was working on my last post, something was not working right. Either the internet, or the blog site, or my computer, or me....but I wasn't able to post all I wanted to post. So here is the park escapade from our Easter weekend!

First off, I started taking pictures of Anthony going down the slide, because he is just so dang stinking cute!!
Then of course I had to include Alex on the photo fun!
Which then led me to capturing a smile from the most handsome of my three Manley Men!
And I can't leave out the Princess of All Our Hearts!! Since she is such a charmer, getting a picture of only her is a tough chore...so why fight fate? Here is Autumn with some of her adoring fans! (:

This last on, you might wonder where Anthony was. He was too busy going down the slide to be bothered with a sister. (: But shortly after this picture was taken, Alex had to use the park restrooms, and Tony took him. Anthony of course, being the entrepreneurial boy he is, decided the moment was ripe to sneak some of Daddy's pop.


And of course after having sneaked a drink once, he did it again and again, and even then after he had drank the rest while Daddy was busy loving on Autumn, he started in on the ice!
All in all, not only was it a lovely day for the park, but it was a lovely family day, pop stealing and all!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's very elementary, but ain't she sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best sorts of memories are made on days like that. And, yeah, I think Anthony is an opportunist for sure!

    ReplyDelete