Monday, February 15, 2010

Accomplices

Last weekend the Amber and Mark Galbraith clan stayed the night at the Manley house, so that I could be at Domino's at 1:30am and not be leaving my kiddos at home alone.

Well Alex and Yvy are crony buddies. As it was getting closer to bed time Saturday night, Yvette was looking for her bag with her pajamas in it. She found it, but decided it was near to a Herculean feat to try and get the pj's from the bottom of it. So Alex volunteered to share his.

Next thing we know, Alex and Yvy are running around in Alex pj's and look very matching and cute. Of course, I made them pose for the camera, and of course Amber was coaxing me on.

Alex and Yvette were more than willing to give my their cheesiest of grins, and show how goofy they could be. It took a couple of tries, since as soon as they heard the camera beep, they wanted to see their pictures. Definitely kids of the technology age. Definitely cute little cronies.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! My boys do that when I take their pictures too...they can't believe that I used to have to wait until my mom developed/printed the photos to see if they "turned out"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, they really are a Dynamic Duo. Thanks for posting the pictures! Yvy made two valentines: one for Jesus, and one for Alex. So he is definitely at the top of her Favorite People list.

    ReplyDelete