Monday, February 15, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish, White Fish, Gold Fish

Alex must have decided it was high time someone took pictures of the other members of the Manley household.




(Any more it's quite interesting what I find when I turn on the camera. It never fails, no matter where I put it or hide it, somehow Alex finds it. That kid has camera sonar.)

The fish don't have names. But I must admit, we've grown fond of them anyhow. And Alex is actually a pretty good photographer for only being 4.

2 comments:

  1. a-haha! We have dozens and dozens of random photos of fish, taken by our budding photographers. And the fish names are always changing, depending on which child you ask. BTW, I thought the fish were leaving the Manley house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh we decided to keep them for now. We were looking at getting rid of them to cut our expenses as much as possible when i quit dominos, but since tony is getting such awesome overtime, it's not such a big deal now.

    ReplyDelete