Friday, February 5, 2010

Too cute!

They say that every mom is biased about how cute their kids are. Well I'm not gonna lie, when Alex and Anthony were born I knew they looked like wrinkled old men and were not cute at all. Tony was the one who wouldn't have it when someone didn't insist they were adorable. For him it was love at first sight.
This time around, with Autumn, has been totally different for me. When she was born she was so perfect, so cute! Her head was perfect, she was so alert and wide-eyed. Nothing old and wrinkly about her. Tony was excited to have a girl and a new addition to the family, but eh, it was just another one. I must admit it was quite odd putting pink on her the first time.

So it is with Tony, that it was with me and the boys, she is surely growing on him, and he has quite completely replaced his "baby" Anthony with his "Daddy's Girl" Autumn. (Sorry Anthony, guess it's perfect timing that you've turned into a Mommy's boy.) He was so fascinated with her while he was home three days, that he took a picture of her that I thought was amazing. So here it is.




She has grown SO much! It won't be long til she is crawling, I know it. She is so intent on being up, sitting, watching! Granted she can't do that by herself, but I have this wonderful little chair that helps with that so my arms get a break now and then.

I must admit, I am frightened beyond words on what I am in for as the years fly by, but right now, she is the princess of the Manley Family and she has managed to captivate us all with her sweet and rewarding grins and jabber!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that this bottom picture looks SO MUCH like baby Alex! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete